Monday, December 5, 2011

Epcot!

Like last year, we spent alot of time in Epcot. Epcot is definitely a favorite, behind Magic Kingdom! We learned our lesson last year about the character spot and was sure to get there early this year. We got to visit them on our first attempt this year. This is one of my favorite spots in Disney. I love seeing the kids get so excited about the characters, and I have to admit I get pretty excited, too! I'm happy to say we got lots of pictures with both of our families! Uncle Kevin was a great sport in the beginning! :-)

Everyone loves Mickey! I love how patient they were while waiting to get their signatures.

Minnie gave Savannah a special Birthday hug! Savannah's only request was to see Minnie!
Such a sweet picture of Haley and Mickey Mouse!
Everybody loves Mickey! He's our best friend!
Jackson's loves pluto!
Another sweet picture!
Fun, Fun, Fun!!
This makes me want to go back, again real soon!
We are family!!
And one more! :-)
Test track was Jackson's favorite! He loved the fast part of the ride. This picture is taken right where the 18 wheeler is coming at you with bright lights. Every time Jackson got on the ride, he would say "You have to protect me when we get to the truck". Love it!


I love these girls so much!! I got to spend some alone time with them while the Daddy's, Aunt Jennifer, and the big kids rode a few rides. I only spoiled them a little bit! :-) We rode the Nemo ride 3 times, too! And we got some love from Chip and Dale!I love Disney at Christmas time! It is absolutely beautiful!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Starnes said...

I think the Pluto picture is my favorite. Everyone is smiling...even Kevin the picture scrooge;) But yeah,the princess hair is too crazy. We will SO be doing the buns next time;) We need to find a tutorial online for how the BBB workers do the buns...surely, we can figure that out.