Monday, December 5, 2011

From Little Girl to Princess!

Monday was a Princess Day! It will forever be engraved in my memory! Aunt Jennifer and I had just as much fun as the girls did, maybe even more fun! :-) It was such a treat to see the excitement and smiles on their face! I could not be more excited that they got to experience this together!

Sweet Girls on the way to Bippidity Boppodity Boutique!!
Haley getting ready to transform into a Princess...Makeup done and hair being put in....Princess Haley ready to see the new Haley...Haley seeing "Princess Tiana" for the first time! I think she likes it! :-)Now, for Sweet Kendall!


Makeup done and Hair going in...I could just eat her up! Now, meet Princess Kendall Jasmine! Kendall seeing herself for the first time! I'm pretty sure she likes it, too! WARNING!! I was standing with Savannah the whole time, so I have ALOT of favorites that I got to choose from!

Savannah was beyond excited! I think this picture says it all.
Step 1: Hair goes in a ponytail and then split into two braids, then into a bun.
I love this picture of Savannah! This is one of her new looks. Super Cute Expression!
She was full of giggles and smiles! Well worth the money when you see this!
Step 2: The crazy hair goes in. If we do this again, I think we will skip the hair and just do the bun, but it was still super cute!
Step 3: Manicure, while hair is being teased.Step 4: The makeup goes on. She was very proud of this!
Step 5: Cover your face so you can get sprinkled with Sparkles!
I love her!! She makes me smile!
Ready to see the new Savannah!! They had them close their eyes before turning them around to see themselves in the mirror.
I'll let you decide if you think she liked it....
Mommy's little Ariel
There was a photo shoot with the package and this was one of my favorite poses of Savannah. She was determined to wear her Arial crown, but it was really way too big for her head. My little Sassy Girl!
Princess Jasmine was a ham! She really put on a show for us! What do you think? I don't think Princess Jasmine could be any cuter?!
Of course, Princess Tiana was a cutie, too! Our sweet Haley is growing up way too fast! I just love her sweet little pose! Haley was so cute when we were looking back through all the pictures to choose one to print. I think they were all her favorite!
Love these girls!!!
The girls were in a Princess Parade.
My sweet Princess!
Haley had the Princess wave down!
And, so did Savannah! She was even blowing kisses. She must have thought she was a "real" Princess! :-)
Oh, my sweet Kendall! The parade ended at the carousel and all the little princesses went for a ride. It was super cute!
I love the many looks of Savannah Jane!
I'm such a bad Mommy. Laughing, instead of getting her away from Santa. It still makes me laugh to look at it. Poor thing!!
That's better!
After our Girls Day, we met back up with the boys for a Princess Dinner at Askershus! The girls met Belle before we sat down.The kiddos with Cinderella!Ariel
Jackson was excited to see Snow White!
And, Auroa!
Needless to say, it was a long Princess filled day, but it was so much fun!!!

No comments: