Friday, December 23, 2011

The Lights at the Zoo!

I wasn't sure if we would make it to the zoo this year or not. We have been so busy that it literally came down to the last week before Christmas. I like to go at least two weeks before, but I just could not make it happen this year. It was so yucky outside the first part of the week. However, last night ended up being a pretty night. Jason had a dinner, but I decided to take the kids anyway. Jason's parents met us there and it ended up being a nice time. A last minute plan can come together! :-)

The sounds of Christmas! The kids loved it!

It was snowing at the zoo!!





The snow fairy gave the kids some fairy dust! They weren't sure what to do with it, though. :-)

A train ride is always fun!

They loved running up to the lights and telling us what

No comments: