We spent the least amount of time in Hollywood Studios. We tried twice for Toy Story Mania and we have still yet to be able to ride it. Boo! That ride most be amazing. If you get there early, you still can't get a fast pass until 4:00 or 5:00. That is just crazy!!
Aunt Jennifer and I with the kids, while Kevin and Jason ran to get a fast pass for Toy Story Mania. We WILL ride it one day! :-)

They are ready for the 3D Star Wars ride.
Jackson and Daddy! Jackson was so excited about this one. I, on the other hand, will not be riding this one again. I have never gotten sick from a ride and this one did it to me. However, I will admit it was a really neat ride.
Another Big Girl Afternoon

We had lunch again at Hollywood and Vine and the kids loved it!
Jackson thinks Oso is awesome! He loves him!
Handy Manny

No comments:
Post a Comment