The First ride we all rode was the buzz light year. The big kids and the small kids had so much fun!
Winnie the Pooh and Tigger walked right in front of us on their way to take pictures, so we followed them and did not have to wait in line.

The tea cups were a hit with Kendall and Savannah.
Loving the Tea Cups! She kept saying "I want to do the Tea Party again!"
Tea Cup
Street Parties are so much fun! These girls had a blast watching.
I love Minnie and Mickey!! Isn't Cinderella beautiful?!
Having some cookies and Hot Coca before the amazing fireworks!
Did I mention that I love Disney at Christmas time?!! We had a great week, with lots and lots of memories!
Sweet picture of a sweet family!
I love my boy! I could not get enough of the castle! So pretty!!
I heart my family!!! So blessed!
We spent our last day in Disney at Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom. I had to see the castle just ONE MORE time before we left! :-)
"Let the Memories Begin!"
My babies!! This is one of my favorite pictures because it was completely unposed! They took it upon themselves to give each other a hug. Makes my heart melt!
We had LOTS of icecream while we were there!My two favorite boys!

A day in the rain with Daddy!
DUMBO!!! You can't go to Disney and not ride Dumbo!
No comments:
Post a Comment