Monday, November 12, 2007

Da Da Da Di

So I wake up this morning to Jackson fussying at 6:00 for a bottle. As tired as I was I go into the kitchen to fix his bottle for him and guess what I hear......Da Da Da Di, not Ma, Ma, Ma. I had to stop for a minute to be sure I was hearing him right. I got back in bed since he wanted his da da. Just kidding.... I got him and brought him to our bedroom and told Jason he was calling for him. Jackson went back to sleep and when he awoke he proceeded to call on da da. Wouldn't you know his first word would be da da. Isn' t that the way it always is? Jason was off today so we went to lunch and on the way, Jackson was in his car seat going "da da da di". Nana says that his first word is "guy guy" because Jackson started a week ago saying gi gi gi gi. I told her gi gi is not a word and she said "Yes it is...He is a guy". Nana is so silly. I wanted his first word to be ma ma so bad, like all mommies. Oh well, maybe his next word will be ma ma. Jason tried to make me feel better today and said that Jackson was calling me gi gi and him da da. It's hard to believe that Jackson will be talking soon. He is growing up so fast. After his da, da, da talk today, I have found some sweet pictures of Jason and Jackson together over the past 9 months. Enjoy!









No comments: