Today is the last day of our trip and we are spending it in the apartment. Jackson seemed to have gotten worse late yesterday evening and through the night. He woke up at 5:30 this morning and has not felt well since. He was awake all morning. I finally got him back down about 45 minutes ago. He is really congested and has a cough. I am afraid it is his ears again by the way he is acting. I gave him some of the numbing drops that the peditricain gave us before we left and I think that has given him some relief. Jason stayed in with us while Adam, Alison, and Griffin spend their last day in Edinburgh. Jason found out that we could rent a laptop from the place we are staying, which is how I am updating. My sweet boy has done so well for us on this trip. It breaks my hurt that he is not feeling well. I am a little concerned if it is his ears how he will do on the plane home tomorrow. I am so thankful I have the numbing drops. I will see how he is doing when he wakes up from his nap. If he appears to be in alot of pain, I may take him to the health advisor here. Please pray that he feels better and for a safe and pleasant plane ride home tomorrow. I hate to see our trip come to an end, but I will be happy to be back home. Mom, I hope you have my dressing ready for me. I can't wait to eat it!!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment