Jackson had a pretty bad night last night and day today. I feel so bad for my baby boy. I'm not sure if it is just a cold, his teeth bothering him or a possible ear infection. As you can see in the pictures below, Jackson's top front teeth are in. This makes a total of 4 teeth now. They are not great pictures, but are they ever when you are trying to get pictures of those first teeth coming in. This was one of the few smiles and giggles I got out of him today. Jason and I noticed as we were giving him a bath tonight, that not only are his front teeth coming thru, he now has the lateral incisors and canines that look like they will break the skin in the next week or so His nose has been running nonstop today and has had a temperature of 99.7 to 99.9. I have given him tylenol for the discomfort. He has gone through spells of hard crying to playing. Julie told me that is usually a sign of an ear infection for her kids. He has only been down for an hour tonight and has already woke twice screaming. I have put him in his swing in our bedroom to see if sleeping sitting up will help him. He was up about 7 or 8 times last night. We did incline the matress in his crib but that did not help. It breaks my heart when he is in pain and can't tell me what's bothering him.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment