Hello Everyone,
We have made it to Ireland. It is about 8:30pm and we arrived around 6:40am this morning. We have had a very busy day. Jackson did wonderful on both flights! We are so proud of him. He has adjusted well so far. We drove to Dingle, Ireland today and saw the beautiful coast. We are staying in a beautiful hotel now in Killarney, Ireland. Jason and Adam just left to go see David Gray. Allison, Jackson, Griffin, and I are staying in to catch up on our sleep. We all took about an hour and a half nap when we checked in this afternoon, but are by no means caught up on sleep. Jackson is doing very well and letting us get some fun things in. So many people have complimented on how good he has been. That always makes me feel great. We are leaving tomorrow for Galway. We will be in Galway until the 22nd. We will leave Galway for Dublin and will be there just overnight. From there, we will go to Scotland for the remainder of our trip. I will post as much as possible to let you know how we are doing. Unfortunately, there is no way for me to post pictures from the computer I am at tonight. If I get the opportunity, I will certainly post some. We miss you all!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment