Sorry it has been a while since we have updated. I have not made it to a Internet cafe. We have now been in Edinburgh for 4 days. We are still having a blast. Unfortunately, I have been a little under the weather. I am feeling much better today. Despite not feeling well, I have really had a great time. Jackson had a bit of a cough upon waking this morning, but seems to be acting fine. He and I are passing it back and forth. Jason has been able to stay free of our germs. We are at some of Adam and Allison's friends right now while the men are at a Rugby game. Jackson is playing wonderfully with his new friend Nemph. She is so adorable. She is 6 months old and loves Jackson. Jackson rode on his first Ferris wheel, a giant one at that, 2 days ago. He had a great time on it. We went to Edinburgh Castle today and the view from up top was amazing. I will post all the pictures when we get back home. We are looking forward to seeing you all when we return. We missed you all very much on Thanksgving. Being away really made me realize just how thankful I am for my family and friends. Sean and Kaja send there love to you. We had a great visit with them in Ireland. I'm sure you all are wondering if Jackson is crawling yet......Nope! He is really trying to figure it out though. He pushes himself backwards and turns in circles. He has so much fun in the floor with Griffin. He thinks Griffin is so funny!
We will arrive back home Wednesday afternoon. Can't wait to see you! Love and miss you very much!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment