Friday, November 16, 2007

We are off to Scotland and Ireland Tomorrow


Happy 9 Months Jackson! We fly out to Ireland tomorrow. We are so excited we can hardly stand it! We are going to have a great time with Jackson. It will be so much fun to see how he explores and takes everything. Jackson has changed so much just in the last 2 days. He has become such a chatter box, rolling all around the room(not just rolling over from one side to the other), mocking things we do( like singing), and playing pat-a- cake. I caught it on video, which is very hard to do. He is so much fun! Here are a couple pictures of Jackson playing pat-a-cake.

I will do my best to keep the blog updated while we are gone. We will have some access to the internet. I have had some request to post some pictures, so I will try to do that as well. We will miss you all. Have a wonderful Turkey Day!!

1 comment:

Donghao said...

Lovely kid,he is sooo cute!!