Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MaMaMaMa

YEAH!!!! Jackson said MaMaMaMa this morning. I was sitting on the floor folding clothes and I heard Jackson so MaMaMaMa. At first, I thought no way. I just want to hear him say that. A few minutes later, he said it again. I still thought I was imagining things. He was getting fussy because he wanted to sit up. Jackson loves to sit up. I put him on his stomach alot in hopes that he will try to crawl soon, but he prefers to sit or stand. When I sat him up he got a big grin on his face and said MaMaMa. Now after a third time, I am convinced he was saying MaMaMa. He has been in such good spirits to not feel well. I took him to the doctor on Friday and they said it was just a nasty cold. If he is not better by tomorrow, they want me to bring him back since we are leaving for Europe on Saturday. I feel so bad for him. Since they took all the infant cold medicine off the shelves, there is no comfort for my sweet boy.

No comments: