Friday, November 30, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I know I have been a slacker since we have gotten home. I have been so busy with Jackson. I took him to the doctor when we returned and he had a double ear infection and bronchilitis. He is on an antibiotic and having to get breathing treatments every 4 hours for the wheezing. He has been so clingy since we returned. I have had a hard time getting him to take his bottles. I'm sure it is because of his ears. He will only take about 1.5 - 2 ounces at a time. He is doing much better now. I take him back for his follow up tomorrow.
On another note, we are glad to be back home!!! We had a great time in Ireland and Scotland, but there is no place like home. We are still trying to adjust. Jackson is having a harder time adjusting coming back. He had no problems adjusting going there. On Thursday, he went to bed at 4:40pm and got up at 5:30 Friday morning. He stayed with Nana and Papa las night so we could go to Mandys suprise 30th birthday and Nana said he did great. It has been great since we got back becasue Jackson has been going to sleep on his own without having to be rocked. i am praying he keeps this up, although I will miss it. I did not mind rocking my sweet boy to sleep at all. It was great bonding for me and my baby boy. He is only a baby once. I have got all the pictures I have so far in the Europe album for you to see. I will have more as soon as I get them from Adam and Alison. I just wanted to get some up for you because several of you keep asking about them. Here are a few.......






No comments: