Jason took the day off and we had a great family day. Jason and I took Jackson to the zoo. The only other time Jason has made it to the zoo with us was for the Lights before Christmas. I was very excited that we had a chance to go as a family and Jason could see how much Jackson loved seeing the animals and telling us what alot of the animals were.
Jackson was so cute taking a picture with the lion. He kept telling Daddy it was a lion.
Jackson and Daddy watching the Gorilla's eat. Jackson is still not a fan of the Gorillas. I can't say that I can blame him. The gorillas are very
intimidating. They come so close to the glass and look like a huge hairy human.
.JPG)
Cute boy if I must say so
myself. :-) Jackson loves holding your hand and walking with you. He will walk up to you and say "hand" if he wants to hold your hand and walk. He is such a sweet boy!
.JPG)
I love this picture of Jackson and his Daddy! Jackson was in heaven. He was watching the horses and could have stayed here forever!
.JPG)
Jackson was not so sure of feeding the giraffes. He took the lettuce and attempted to feed one time. He dropped the lettuce as soon as he got it to the
giraffes mouth.
.JPG)
Jackson and Daddy riding the carousel together. Jackson always loves to "ride" as he would say. Of course he wanted to ride 'gain" when it was all over.
No comments:
Post a Comment