Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun at the State Fair!

After his first ride, Jackson enjoyed a
corn dog! I am not kidding when I say he
enjoyed a corn dog. I was so surprised
 that Jackson ate all but one bit
of his corn dog. He was such a
big boy and ate it right off the stick.
I was only getting one to share
with Jackson, but thankfully Nanny
told me that I might want to get
Jackson his own. Boy, was she right!!
 
We took Jackson to the Fair on Friday and he had a ball! We were so happy to have Nanny, Papa, Grandma and Papa there with us! Jackson did very well and was able to ride several rides. His favorite rides were the fun slide, choo choo, and carousel.


His first ride was the dinosaur that went
round and round. He was no so sure about and
told Daddy he was all done. Although,
when it stopped, he told Daddy "gain". It looks
 like Daddy had more fun on this one t
han Jackson did. :-)






















Jackson rode this choo choo over and over!!
He LOVED it. I wish we would have
gotten a video the first time he rode it. He went
around like a big boy with a grin on
his face. He looked at us and waved!!
My heart just melted. I  can't wait for Savannah
to be big enough to ride some of these rides with him.
It made Jason and I both sad when he
had to ride with a stranger and especially by
himself on the ones that an adult could not ride o


This is just a cute picture to show how big Jackson was the first time he rode rides at the fair. Too precious!! What a fun family day we had!! I can't wait until next year when I am not pregnant and I can ride some with my sweet boy. I did get to ride the carousel with him once. Jackson was so worn out. However, he only took a 30 minute nap and he was ready to ride again. Thanks Nanny, Papa, Grandma, and Papa for going with us. We had a great time!!

Jackson and Papa on the carousel.
I have a video I need to add when I get a chance
of this one. This carousel went around
 fast and we are not sure what happen,
but Jackson looks like he was
falling off and Papa wasn't so
sue what to do. :-) He finally
put him back on and Jackson
 is just looking at Papa grinning.
It was so cute!

Jackson rode this slide with Nanny and Daddy. Nanny's face is priceless!! As you can see, Jackson LOVED the slide as well. I think he could have went down the slide 10 times and still not had enough. All the way up the stairs, he kept saying "watch Papa". As he got up to the top, he said "ready". It was so cute!!





Grandma and Jackson on the bumble bee.
This ride lasted forever!! Jackson got bored
with it and he was all done! Grandma and
Jackson got on a bumblebee that
was broke. It would not go up in the air.
It reminded me of a time when I rode them
when I was a kid and mine
was broke and would not go up in the air.
I was so upset because the bumblebee's
 were my favorite! Jackson did not know
the difference, though.




1 comment:

Branham Clan said...

we were at the fair friday too. Can't believe we didn't run into each other. Looks like ya'll did the same rides we did.