Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Prenatal Visit # 7

My appointment this morning was not what I was expecting........It started off by her measuring my stomach to find out that I am measuring at 29 weeks. I will be 31 weeks tomorrow. She has scheduled an ultrasound for me at my next visit, which is next Friday, October 17th. It is not quite 2 weeks because we are going out of town for a week. It makes me a little nervous because they usually do not schedule ultrasounds unless they suspect something may be wrong. She told me that she thinks everything is fine, she just wants to check to make sure the baby is growing properly. She said that since I am petite, that Savannah is probably petite as well. Jackson is petite and only weighed 5lbs 11 oz when he was born, and he always measured to the week. I'm sure it will all be fine, but please keep us in your prayers. I am probably worrying for nothing, but it is my baby we are talking about. They also starting checking me today because we are leaving for vacation next Friday. The plan was not to start until next Friday, but they felt better starting today under the circumstances. My cervix was still closed, so that was good. Savannah's heartbeat was still in the 150's and sounded great! I will update you next week after my visit.

2 comments:

destiny said...

I'm sure your doctor is just be cautious by scheduling the ultrasound--that's good! I would feel the same way, though. I will keep you in my prayers.

Have fun on your trip and be safe!

Branham Clan said...

Hey girl. I am praying for you and know that things will be fine. I had the same situation with Lindsay and it turned out that she was just petite. Your Savannah will be the same way.

Stacy
and yes I finally took your advice and got a blog.