Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Artwork

I have been working hard on getting Jackson's big boy room done. It's looking very cute, but I am not yet finished. I am hoping to be done or close to it by Sunday, so that I can begin working on transitioning Jackson from his crib to his big boy bed. He is very proud of his choo choo room, so hopefully this will help. Once I get him in there, I can start working on the nursery for Savannah. Many of you have asked for the link and who did the canvas's I had done for Jackson and Savannah's room. I am very excited about the paintings I had done! Destiny, with Little Lambs and Lillies, did the artwork for me and I can't tell you how great she was to work with. She did wonderful on the art and was exactly what I asked for. I have pulled two pictures off her BLOG for you to see.
This is the train canvas she did to match his locomotive pottery barn bedding. Isn't it just the cutest thing ever!!! I can't wait to hang them on his wall!

Here is the custom made monogrammed letters I had made to match Savannah's bedding. She made them to match the sheet that goes with her bedding.

You can click on the following link, http://littlelambsandlilies.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html, to see more pictures of the artwork and also to see what other great work Destiny has done. She has a link to her website on the BLOG. However, she has most of her work on her BLOG. Be sure to look at her BLOG. She has lots of her work on there. If you have any need for a canvas, I highly recommend Destiny. She is great and easy to work with!! I promise you will not be disappointed. I will post pictures of Jackson and Savannah's rooms when I finish.

3 comments:

destiny said...

That is so sweet!! THANKS for all the sweet comments! Those were so much fun to do!!
I thank YOU for giving me the opportunity to work with you! (Plus, I have a new bloggy friend now!)

Kristy Huffstetler said...

Those are great! That makes me want to get something for Ava's room! And I just bought her new letters the other day! Also wanted to let you know that I'm never trying to downplay what you're worried about with the baby. I'm just always trying to reassure you that it's going to be okay!!

amjackson said...

Kristy told me about your artwork so I had to check it out. It's precious! I think I may use her for Price's big boy room!! :) Hope to see you guys soon! I'll be praying for the little one!