Last week, Jackson brought home his first progress report. I have to say I am a very proud Mommy! I was not a bit surprised at all the items checked off. He could pretty much do them all before he started preschool. It was the comments that I was proud of! However, I actually teared up as I read one sentence. Here are the comments from his teacher(in case you can't make them out):
Jackson is such a kind, loving and happy little boy. He has come such a long way from the crying little boy who misses his mom. His enthusiasm about all we do in class brings such joy to Tara and I. I love him dearly and he is so sweet. Mrs. Liz
I am so proud of Jackson for coming such a long way from the start of preschool. However, I can't say that it doesn't make me sad. It only means he is growing up and I can't stand it! Of course, I don't want to drop him off every morning and leave him crying for me. It's just a bitter sweet moment in motherhood. I love that boy so much!!
Jackson, I am so proud of you! You are a smart little boy! Mommy and Daddy look forward to all the accomplishments that will make us proud! We love you so much!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment