Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fun with Cousins!

Savannah and Jackson had a great afternoon with their cousins! I love the bond that they share! We are so blessed! We all enjoyed a afternoon of bowling and dinner at their house before heading home!
I just heart this picture!!! Sweet Cousins!

Hand in hand, they are off to get their bowling shoes! :-)

Haley was so proud! She did not even need the bumpers!

Another proud one! Jackson actually got a strike, too!!
Savannah was so cute!!! She may be the little cheerleader I know nothing about!

Such a sweet picture!

And another....

Sweet Savannah loved picking up the bowling ball that was just as big as her!

These four have my heart!! I love them to pieces!

A little love from Daddy!

Look! No bumper needed!!

We love Aunt Jennifer!!

Aunt Jennifer, what happen?


They were so excited about dinner plans!

2 comments:

Jennifer Starnes said...

Next time, I will switch with Haley or Jackson so I can have the bumpers:) The pic of the 4 of them will have to go in Grandmama's calendar this year. Make sure u update Picaso soon so I have a good selection to choose from:) I know, I know...I need to do the same thing:)

Jennifer Starnes said...

Next time, I will switch with Haley or Jackson so I can have the bumpers:) The pic of the 4 of them will have to go in Grandmama's calendar this year. Make sure u update Picaso soon so I have a good selection to choose from:) I know, I know...I need to do the same thing:)