Thursday, October 27, 2011

School Fall Parties

I always look forward to the kids preschool parties! It's always great to see them interact at school and see all the phone things they have been doing. This year is so bittersweet! It is Savannah's first year of preschool and I get to share all things new with her. However, my baby boy is growing up right before my eyes and I am doing all the same things with him for his last year of preschool.

Jackson gets a little excited about his parties! I am going to miss this so much! Before I dropped him off for school, the excitement he shared knowing I was coming for his party made my day!

I Love my silly Boy!!

Making his pumpkin craft! He still concentrates with his tongue out. Not sure if he will outgrow this or not.

So proud of the pumpkin he made all by himself. He asked me to take a picture to show Daddy.
The next day, I had Savannah's party. I had to take a picture of this adorable picture that was hanging on the wall.

Here are the pumpkin cupcakes I made for Savannah's Fall Party!
I love Fall!!

Me and My sweet Girl!

Snack Time or should I say Party Time!!

After the party, the 2's get to go out to the pumpkin patch and pick a pumpkin. Here is my pumpkin with her pumpkin!

Savannah's class minus Mattox. Poor little Mattox had a bug. :-( If you notice there are ONLY 3 girls!!! Crazy!

I just LOVE her!!!!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I love your shirt in the pic of you & Savannah!