Today was Western Day at school for Jackson! Its so funny to see them put things together. Before we left the house, I was taking pictures of Jackson. He took his hat off and said "Yee Haw!". So, now I introduce you to my little cowboy!!
Yee Haw!!

Cutest little Starnes Cowboy I have ever seen!

Western Day for the 4's is a big deal at his preschool. The kids parade in the sanctuary with their horses that some mom's help make the week before. Here is Jackson parading in on his horsey! So stinkin cute!!

He was so embarrassed to see all the Mom's and Dad's out in the pews.

"Fours, present your horses!" They were so cute and so proud!!

Jackson and his Best Bud in class, Abraham! We hear that they do everything together!!

Jackson and Amanda
Hard to believe these two started play date together when they were just 15 months old!

Learning about a real horse!


These two are so stinkin cute!

It was a treat to see this little princess in music class when I went to pick her up early after Western Day! Oops, she spotted me! :-)

Oh, how I love these munchkins!
No comments:
Post a Comment