It is always good times at the SC State Fair!! What's not to love?! It's the only place you can get a pronto pup and fiske fries!!!! This year was so much fun!!! Savannah was able to ride alot more than last year and she loved every bit of it. There were some fun houses that Jackson went in, but she wasn't tall enough for yet. As you can imagine, that did not go over too well. We saw a few melt downs. Jackson wanted to go in the mirror fun house, so I took Savannah on the slides, while Jason took Jackson to the mirrors. I have to see that I really hate that I missed seeing Jackson go through that. I missed out a really good laugh. Jackson, apparently, thought he could go running full speed like he did on the rest of them. However, he found out right away that he could not do that. Yep, you got it! He crashed into the first mirror. Jason said he ran out holding his head in embarrassment and laughing, but he went right back in. Jackson still laughs at himself when he talks about it. That's my boy, for sure!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment