Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Life we will soon live!

As many of you know, we bought land about 4 years ago in the Chapin area. This has always been Jason's dream! Not so much mine, but its what I signed up for when I said "I do!". However, building my home IS my dream and I can't wait to get started!!! We are so close to breaking land now and I can't wait! I am beyond excited! We really thought we would have broke ground by now, but the County has put us behind. We went out to the property this weekend to see how far they had gotten on the survey and was able to walk the entire 20 acres. After doing this, I am not only excited about building, but I am actually excited about being on land! I can't believe I am saying that because I just wanted to be in a neighborhood. After seeing the kids in the woods, they have changed the way I feel about it. They had an absolute ball out there and I can't wait to be out there for good! The countdown has begun!!! We have our final house plans! We are just waiting on the county to finalize the approval and figure out where the house will be built!

Serenity!!!

This boy was in heaven! He wanted to stay! It was hard for him to understand that we did not actually have a house there yet!

Believe it or not, this princess had the time of her life, too!

Walking the parameter of our property!

Look at me mom!

She is not afraid to get dirty!!

Almost done walking the property, and as you can imagine after al

Oh, how I love my precious boy!

No comments: