Sunday, October 2, 2011

U-S-C.......... Gooooooo COCKS!!!

We took Jackson to his first football game of the season yesterday! We had a great time tailgating with friends and spending some alone time with him! However, it would have been a much better time if the Gamecocks would have given us a better game to watch! I truly hope that will be the last time we see a game that bad this season. There's always next time when you are a Gamecock, right?

Jackson and Logan waiting on their friend, Miller, to get there so they can start tailgating!

The boys playing superheros.

Some of us girls!

My little man!


I love the laughter this little boy has! He is my heart!!

Jackson and Logan were hilarious! They saw me coming with the camera and all they wanted to do was take "silly" pictures!

These are my boys!!! I HEART them!

The fun day ended with a sleepover. Logan asked to stay the night with us, and of course I said yes! They had a great time!

No comments: