Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll!

I LOVE the Fall!! So far, we haven't had the greatest start, but we are making the best of it! We've had quite a bit of sickness in the Starnes household. Boo! I'm praying this means we are getting ours out the way and will have a healthy rest of Fall and Winter! Fingers Crossed!!


We did manage to make it to the Pumpkin Patch. While I didn't get the best of pictures, we had a great time spending some family time together and making memories!

My Babies!

This picture cracks me up! They both got stuck by the hay at the same time!



My Boys!

A Family Picture!

I love this girl! She loves flowers and must smell them all!

One day, we will get the most perfect family picture! Until then, I will cherish the many un-perfect ones we get! I heart my family!

No comments: