Gracie and Emma Claire arrived this morning and Jackson was still sleeping(of course he would be because mommy had to get up early). We went into the playroom so we would not wake him. I told Gracie that I was going to check on Jackson to see if he was awake yet and I would be back in a minute. He was still sound asleep. I went into my bedroom for a few minutes while they were in the playroom. When I walked back into the playroom, there was no Gracie. Where or where did Gracie go? I heard Jackson, so I walked back to his room and this is what I found......
.JPG) |
| I could not believe she had climbed in his crib. I asked Gracie "How did you get in there?" and all she would say is he was awake or he was talking. I could not help but laugh at her. |
.JPG) |
| I later found out she does this at home with Emma Claire. |
.JPG) |
| We had so much fun today. The weather was great! With Gracie's help, we were able to go for a short walk. Jackson was giving Gracie lots of love and Emma Claire was just hanging out. Jackson was Gracie's doll baby today, so Emma Claire was mine. :-) |
No comments:
Post a Comment