Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jackson's First Birthday Party!



The Birthday Boy and Mommy
I can't believe my baby is a year old already and I am doing a BLOG about it. It is still so surreal to me. After I picked up the groceries for his party, I pulled out the Publix parking lot and starting crying. All the planning I had done, and it finally hit me. Where did this year go? It seems like I just had him yesterdady. Jackson as been so much fun and blessed our lives so much! I am looking forward to many more years of watching Jackson grow and making Mommy and Daddy proud.


The Cake!
Aunt Ashley and Jackson

The Kids enjoying the wonderful weather!

I love this picture of Kiley and Tyler


Some of the family and friends who came to celebrate
Mommy and Jackson

Papa and Jackson

David, Kristen, And Emma Claire

Nana, Jackson is the one normally doing the "Oooo"

Time to open gifts!





Happy Birthday to You.........

I would say he LOVED the cake!


As you can see we had a great day on Saturday celebrating Jackson with family and friends!Who would have thought we would have had such nice weather in the middle of February. Everyone was enjoying the great weather outside and we decided to open the gifts outside as well. I want to personally thank everyone that came, and a special thanks to the Henry's who came all the way from Tennesse to celebrate with us. Jackson will look back at these pictures someday and know how much he is loved!



1 comment:

Carson & Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! We had a great time at your birthday, thank you for having us!