Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our Surrogate Son for a week

We are having so much fun with Evan. Evan is staying with us while his lucky Mommy and Daddy are on a cruise. Jackson loves having Evan here! They have so much fun together and they do EVERYTHING together. It's really nice. They entertain each other very well. Evan is only 3 weeks older than Jackson. Maybe Evan will teach Jackson how to walk. I really do think that Evan is making Jackson more determined! Jackson has started standing behind things that move and pushing them. He sarted doing this at Grandma and Papa's house on Thursday. I was shocked because I had not seen him doing that before. With Evan being here, he is certainly doing it much more. Here they are playing together......

Playing with the zebra together

Drinking milk and juice together

Going on a wagon ride together


Playing with their toolbenches together

Playing the piano together

No comments: