Thursday, February 14, 2008

Jackson's First Valentine's Day

Jackson had a great Valentine's Day. Jackson recieved Valentines from Grandma and Papa, Haley, and Mommy and Daddy. Thank you Grandma, Papa, and Haley for my first Valentine's!

Uncle Rick and Erika came to visit and have dinner. 

!
While Mommy was getting dinner ready, Jackson was exploring around the house. He starts in the pantry. Then as I was cutting up potatos, Jackson heads down the hallway. I asked him to come back and of course he did not listen. :-) I finished the potatos and I go to get Jackson. I could not find him. The little turkey had crawled under the desk in the back room, which I am unsure how he got there, because the chair was still pushed in. Of course, when I found him, he just laughed at me. He is truly into everything now.

 Until this week, he was only following us from room to room, not going from room to room by himself. Here comes trouble

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Jackson was able to use his stickers ;) Jennifer