Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jackson's 12 month pictures

We had so much fun getting Jackson's pictures done today. He was such a ham. Miss Angel tried to get 2 of the guys to entertain Jackson as we took some pictures. As we all know, Jackson is not likely to smile for a male , especially if it looks like they are going to get him. Jackson smiled very little for one of them but frowned lots for the other one. After we were done with the pictures, Miss Angel asked Mr. Cory to keep an eye on Jackson while we were picking the pictures out because Jackson prefered to be down and crawling aound. I could not believe it, but Jackson was on the floor palying with Mr. Cory. They were playing "You can't get me". Mr Cory would roll to Jackson and then roll away. Jackson started chasing after him when he rolled away. I could not believe it. I told Mr. Cory that he should feel special.








No comments: