So, we broke a record today at 82. It was such a nice day, but where is our winter? Jackson and I had so much fun. We had storytime this morning and we spent sometime outside enjoying the weather. You can be the judge of rather you think Jackson likes to be outside. He is defintely feeling better now. He was sick for almost a week. I did end up taking him to the doctor on Friday and it was a virus. We did not know it at the time, but she did warn me that if he developed a rash when his fever broke, it would be a virus called Roseola. She said they have seen alot of roseola cases recently. Sure enough, Sunday morning Jackson woke up with a rash all over his body. It did not seem to itch or bother him. The rash lasted for 2 days. He is finally back to himself. Although, he has suprised me the past two days with taking a hour or hour and a half nap in the morning and a two and a half hour nap in the evening. He has NEVER done this. I am lucky to get 45 minutes. I have been able to get so much done. I'm not sure if he is completely worn out from not sleeping so well from being sick or if this is his new routine. I am hoping it is the later of the two.
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment