.JPG)
.JPG)
And what a happy boy he is!! I felt so bad for my precious baby. We left his 18 month shots and headed to the orthopedics appointment. As if he was not tortured enough getting his shots, he had to be scared to death with that saw cutting through the cast. I have to admit, I have never seen a cast removed, and it scared me!! All I could think about was that saw going all the way through and getting his precious little leg. I could not imagine the extent of the fear poor Jackson had. He did very well with walking on his foot once the cast came off. I was SOOO excited!! Oh, and his foot/leg smelled so bad!!!! I was afraid it would last awhile, but it finally went away after getting a bath. His leg was itching so bad that he scratched the skin off and made his leg bleed on the way home. I felt so bad for the morning he had that I took him for ice cream after and he was very excited about his ice cream. I thought it would take him a day or two to get adjusted to not walking with a limp from being uneven for so long, but he has done great! Jackson was so excited to get his bath. One of Jackson's favorite pastimes is bath time. He has had a sponge bath for 9 days and boy, oh boy has he missed his bath time. He did not want to get out off the bath today. See for yourself how much he enjoyed his bath.......
No comments:
Post a Comment