Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Prenatal Visit # 5

I had my 5th prenatal appointment yesterday, which included my glucose test. I have not received the results back yet. I should hear back from them tomorrow. Everything went well. Baby Savannah's heartbeat was 150's and I was measuring between 24 and 25 weeks, which is exactly where I should be. I will be 25 weeks on Thursday. I can't believe!! Reality really set in for me yesterday at my appointment. I was told they would see me back in a month and after that I start my 2 week check ups. WOW!!! I am not ready!! This pregnancy has gone by so fast! The only things I have done is order Jackson's bed and Savannah's bedding, but neither are here yet. I have 15 weeks before the baby is due. I had almost everything done by this point when I was pregnant with Jackson. I have really got to get moving. I am not ready to move my baby to a big boy bed. He is still a baby and I want him to stay in the crib. It makes me very sad to think that time is coming. It makes me cry to think about it. :-(

No comments: