Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our Baby Girl has a name!

Baby Girl Starnes now has a name. Her name will be Savannah Jane Starnes !! When we were pregnant with Jackson, if it was a girl, Jason wanted her to be named after his mom(Betty Jane). Jason and I both loved the name Savannah. Thankfully, Jane is a good name to roll with Savannah. We will call her Savannah. It's really neat because now the second born child of all three of Betty Jane's boys are named after her. There is Abigail Jane, Kendall Jane, and now Savannah Jane. We love you Mom!
Savannah is a very active Baby. It will be interesting to see how this plays in her personality. I don't recall Jackson being as active as Savannah has been so far. I hope this doesn't mean she will not be a good sleeper. :-) It seems like I have been more tired this time. With Jackson, I only went through that phase in the first trimester. I have days where I am just exhausted and do not know how I am going to get through the day. I'm sure Jackson has nothing to do with this. :-) He is such a good boy. He is going to be a great big brother. He loves on Savannah all the time. He will give her love by laying his head on my belly and saying "Awww". It is SOOO sweet! I love that boy. I can't believe we are only 17 weeks or less away from meeting out sweet baby girl!!! I am so excited.

No comments: