Monday, August 11, 2008

It's been too long!

I know I have not been a good blogger lately. I have just been so busy! Believe it or not, I have not done well with taking pictures either. I hope that I get back in the routine of my usual picture taking before the new baby gets here. Jackson and I had a great week last week with Erica, Jason's cousin's little girl from Charleston. Jackson LOVES Erica and misses her so much. He is still calling for Erica. She stayed Sunday through Friday with us. I can't tell you what a BIG help she was to me. I got so much done!! It's too bad she doesn't live closer. We had a big week of fun as well as her being a big help. We spent Monday at the pool, Tuesday at the zoo, Wednesday at the water park, a day full of playdates on Thursday, and we were sad to see her leave on Friday. Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures of them together while she was here.

Erica has Jackson in the pool here, but she's hiding behind Jackson. Where's Erica? :-) Here they are at the zoo looking at the pretty fish. Notice Jackson making sure his Erica was still there.
Jackson and his friend Anna Cate
WE MISS YOU ERICA!!!!!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I miss you guys too!!!!