Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jackson spends a day with cousin Kendall

We had such a fun day with Kendall. Jackson has proven to Mommy that he is going to be a great Big Brother, but also a challenge for Mommy. When Kendall arrived this morning, he was very loving. He was rubbing her cheek and would lay his head on her to give love and say "Aww". It was so sweet!!! When Kendall awoke from her nap, Jackson heard her and got very excited. He started down the hall to get her as if he was going to get her up, yelling "Dendall". :-) One challenge that I did not think I would run into with Jackson is with the bottle. I was giving her the bottle and Jackson wanted to help. He took it like he was going to help me feed her and then proceeded to take it to his mouth. I stopped him and told him he has a big boy cup and the bottle was for baby Kendall. He fussed and kept saying mine. I am shocked that he remembers the bottle. It's been so long.


Sweet Baby Kendall
Jackson insisted on Kendall wearing this hat. Kendall was such a good sport about it. I'm sure she is used to it with her big sister, Haley.

 Jackson loved bouncing Kendall, rather from the 

front or the back. He was very sweet with this, 

with the exception of those occasional trying to

 bounce her out of the bouncy seat



Isn't he just so sweet?Kendall was getting upset because it was time to eat and Jackson was just patting her like "It's going to be OK". He is going to be a big help for Mommy. He did not get too jealous today when we had Kendall, so hopefully this is a good sign. He did miss Haley! He asked about Haley all day and when Aunt Jenn Jenn came to pick up Kendall, he saw her and said Haley. We will just have to watch Haley next and let Jackson and Haley have some playtime.



1 comment:

Jennifer Starnes said...

I am laughing - she is almost as big as he is!!! Thank you for sharing these. Her hair looks so red in these pictures. I know Kendall had so much fun with Aunt Stacey and Jackson yesterday.