Friday, April 15, 2011

Annual Easter Egg Hunt

We had our Annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Suber's today. This was the best one yet!!! It will forever be engraved in my memory. The kids were absolutely adorable and had the best time! There was crafts, food, egg hunt, and the Easter Bunny! What else do you need, right?! My favorite part of the day was the "Ready, Set, Go!". Seeing the kids all run off to hunt eggs at the same time was priceless!!!


My little Angels ready for their Easter Egg Hunt I could just pinch their little cheeks! I love them so much!! It's craft time!!! Of course Jackson is no where to be found. He is not into doing anything "art", that's for sure! Notice Miss Priss was sure to find not one, but 2 necklaces to put on. Sweet Friends(Miller and Jackson)! I still can't believe we got them all to sit here for this picture!!! Ready, Set.... Go!!!!



Jackson found his first egg!! Savannah was just as excited about it as he was. I love this picture!


And he spotted another one....

Jackson checking out his Eggs!


Savannah spots the Easter bunny coming....She doesn't look to excited, does she? Well, she wasn't!( I see her Nannie in this picture!!! )
Once all the kids saw the Easter Bunny, they went running to hug him. Well, not Miss Savannah! She runs up the steps of the neighbors house trying to get inside. Notice, she is not taking her eyes off that bunny. She was too cute!!
Finally, the Easter Bunny makes his way back to the Suber's house. All the kids follow. However, my two hold hands and walk as far away from him as possible. Literally, the last to make their way back.

Savannah standing as far back from the Easter Bunny as possible! "Hmmm, not sure I want to walk any closer!"

While the Easter Bunny was sitting outside taking pictures with all the kids, Savannah and Jackson were checking out all their goodies in the eggs that they found. I finally convinced them to take a picture with the Easter Bunny! Jackson got on his lap right away. Savannah on the other hand was running away crying. I finally got a picture, but Mommy had to get on his lap, too. Savannah was still not happy about it, but at least she wasn't crying! Savannah and Hampton We had a great time!!! Thank you Traci for having this every year! We look forward to it!!

No comments: