Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Go To Sleep Already!

My sweet, sweet Savannah, why must you give me a hard time?! About 2 months ago, I thought it was time to get Savannah a big girl bed. She crawled out of her crib on three different days, but only once per day. I decided to give her one more chance before buying a new bed. Thankfully, she did not crawl out again. Fast forward to 2 months later....Yesterday, she crawled out of her crib 5 times and finally fell asleep on the last attempt to get her to stay in her crib. When she woke up, she climbed out all by herself, and walked in the living room saying "Hi, Mom!" Today, she did the same thing. I put her back in her bed 4 times! I walked into her room being one last time to find it destroyed and her trying to set up her tent. Who knows? Maybe she was planning to sleep in it. I took her pillow and blankets out the crib, and laid them on the floor for her. About 5 minutes later, I did not hear her, so I went in to check on her. This is what I found...

Yes, she finally fell asleep with her rain boots on; which she got out her closet after climbing out one last time! This just may be my solution! Who needs a bed when you can sleep on a hard floor, right?!

No comments: