What am I going to do with this silly girl? We finally had no choice, but to convert Savannah's crib to a daybed. When she decided she was going to climb out in the middle of the night, and Mommy woke from a dead sleep to a thump, I made my mind up! It was time!! Sniff! Sniff! I also decided that I was going to put a door knob cover on the inside of her door to lock her in. Yes, so she can not get out, unless I opened the door! She was getting out of her bed and not napping at all. Well, my little trick did in fact get a nap out of her, BUT not in her bed. This is where I found her sleeping. Really?! It can't be more comfortable than being in her bed. However, it doesn't matter to me as long as she naps! :-)
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment