Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rabon Easter

After the Starnes Family Easter, we headed over to my parents for some more family fun! Jackson was so excited that he was going to get in the pool for the first time of the season. Actually, we were all excited to have some fun in the sun! I am even more excited about summer now! :-) Let the cook outs and pool times begin!!



First dip of the season! This is a happy boy! Of course it's not complete without singing some Sugarland! It's a favorite of Nannie's, as well as the kids!



We did get some Easter pictures of the kids and they were really cute! Poor Jackson had been going strong since he got up this morning. He was so exhausted!! Savannah got a nap in the car, so she wasn't so tired.



A couple funny pictures first....I can't help but laugh when I see how the girls are looking at Jackson! :-) And now at silly Savannah...Trying to get smiles out of 4 little ones, isn't easy. I told them to close their eyes and then open them and smile. Well, Miss Savannah thought it was cute to just keep hers closed. I just love that silly girl!



That's better!! Sweet cousins!






The girls! Aren't they cute?! Love their sweet expressions!
Finally, a fun filled day makes for a very tired family. This picture tells it all!! Hope you all had a great Easter! We sure did!

No comments: