Thursday, April 14, 2011

Preschool Easter Party

Jackson had his preschool Easter Party today and as always it was so cute. I got there early to set up for the party and then put the eggs out. Last year was so easy to put the eggs out, but this year was a little harder because they are old enough to look for them now. I just love seeing the excitement on their faces when they find one.


Jackson's class waiting for the "GO" to find their eggs!

I just love that excitement!


Sweet Amanda waving at me after she found her first egg.


Checking out his eggs expecting to find something in them..... It was still ok when he did not find anything. I told him there would be lots of stuff in the eggs in finds tomorrow at his annual Easter Egg Hunt.


Party Time.....He always looks forward to the parties when he gets cupcakes and Mommy comes early to see him in class. I love my boy!

No comments: