Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jelly Bean Bark

If you are anything like me, and LOVE white chocolate, you will love what I'm about to share. I stumbled upon Jelly Bean Bark over at Scissors & Spatulas! Yummy, Yummy in my tummy!! I love anything with white chocolate! I just had to make this for our Egg Hunt yesterday, and there were several happy Mommy's! It is super easy and takes no time to fix it.


What you will need:


24 oz of white Morsels ( I used Ghiradelli, but Scissors & Spatula's used Nestle)


10-14 oz bag of jelly beans



Directions:


1. Melt your morsels in a double broiler


2. While the morsels are melting, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lay half the jelly beans on the wax paper.


3. Once your morsels are completely melted, pour over jelly beans in pan and spread with a spatula to create a even layer.


4. Lay the remaining jelly beans on top of the chocolate. I pressed down some with my spatula. Let cool at room for several hours.



5. Once your bark is completely cooled, pull away from the paper and break into pieces. That, my friends, is jelly bean bark!! Enjoy!!


(I forgot to take a picture when I finished, so here is a picture from scissors & Spatulas of what you will be enjoying!) YUM! YUM!

1 comment:

Renee' said...

Thanks Stacey for this great looking Easter treat! I plan on making this for Rivers and Jackson! (and of course the adults!)It will look cute around the Easter Bunny cake I make at Easter! I hope all is well with your sweet family! Renee'Crowson