Thursday, April 14, 2011

Soccer Party

Jackson had his end of the season Soccer Party at Monkey Joes. How appropriate for Jackson, right? The kids had alot of fun and received some pretty awesome trophies that light up. Jackson's "last game" was this past Sunday. However, because they were rained out for one of the games, he has a make up game this coming Sunday at 2:00. If you would like to see him play, feel free to come!! We'd love to see you there!


I heart these silly gooses! This is the biggest bounce house in the place and is really for 4 years and up. Miss Savannah decided she was going to prove to all of us that you don't have to be 4 and did the whole thing by herself. I mean, I know she's a climber, but still.... Lindsay!!! I think Miller needs a little sister!!! :-) Savannah loves her some Miller! My precious little ones! Have I mentioned how much I love these two?? A little air hockey time....Jackson, like his Papa Rabon, can't concentrate without sticking his tongue out. A group picture with their coach, Mrs. Vanessa!




It's Pizza Time!! Mrs. Vanessa telling Jackson how proud of him she was and giving him his trophy! He, himself, is so proud of his trophy! They are all so proud!


I just love this picture of them holding their trophies up! Priceless!



No comments: