Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Happy 4th birthday to sweet, sweet Tyler!! It's hard to believe Jackson and Tyler are both 4 years old already. It seems like yesterday Amanda and I were holding them in our arms. Time sure flies when you're having fun! We celebrated Tyler's actual birthday Monday by taking them to see HOP! It was a very cute movie, although Jason thought it was cheesy. I have to admit "the human Easter Bunny" was kinda silly! :-)


Celebrating Tyler's birthday at the movies! Sorry, Jason! It's the only picture I got. Popcorn, twizzlers, and gummies!





Tyler had a awesome water slide. Here are the boys getting ready to go down! And they're off!! This is Savannah's new thing. If she's not sure about something or being shy, her fingers go straight to her mouth. While the boys were having a ball on the water slide, Savannah was just taking it all in debating rather on not she wanted to go in. This little boy on the other hand, is all about water. After the water slide, they had a balloon fight. Mr. Wade was the target... Mrs. Amanda finally talked Savannah into getting wet. By the time I got her outside, they were having a balloon fight. Once again, she's not so sure about it, so her fingers go straight to her mouth. It didn't take long and she was right there with them all!
Pinata Time!!! This boy loves to swing a bat. I missed getting a picture of the birthday boy hitting the pinata. Sorry, Amanda! Savannah was very excited to see all the candy fall out. I love this picture of her looking up to see if anymore was going to fall out. Happy Birthday Tyler!!! We love you!! This picture cracks me up! Jackson wanted to help Tyler blow out the candles so bad. I told him "No, it's not your birthday!" Guess he thought he could still attempt from sitting up high! :-)

1 comment:

My Family said...

that is funny, he sure is trying! LOL thanks for the pix!!