We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We had a great Easter weekend in Atlanta, but we missed our family bunches. We had a wonderful time with Adam, Alison, and Griffin. We goofed when we planned this trip. None of us realized Easter was so early and planned the trip 2 months ago. The guys had tickets for a concert that were bought in January. The Easter bunny still found Griffin and Jackson. I apologize for not having any pictures to share right now. I forgot my camera, but Adam took lots of pictures of Jackson and Griffin enjoying their baskets from the Easter bunny. Jackson was so cute. He knew exactly which Easter basket was his. He crawled directly to his basket and proceeded to take everything out one by one. I will have the pictures posted under his monthly pictures as soon as I get them from Adam. For now, here are a couple pictures of Jackson getting his first Easter basket from Mr. Frankie before we left.
Thank you Mr. Frankie for my Easter basket!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment