.JPG) |
| WOW!! Friday was such a fun, busy, and exciting day for Jackson and I. Friday morning, we went to the Jamil Shrine Circus with Griffin, Luke, Ian, Julie, and Emily. I wasn't sure how Jackson was going to do, but I really thought he would like it. When we first got there, we saw clowns at the door. Jackson would not look at them. It's amazing how many kids, and adults for that matter, are scared of clowns. We got to our seat and Jackson had big eyes looking aroung the arena. Once the circus started, I can't tell you how many "Ooooo's" I heard from Jackson. It was so funny! |
.JPG) |
| This is a 5 year old boy..... |
.JPG) |
| rode circles in this ball. It was amazing! |
After the circus, we had lunch with Julie, Luke, and Griffin. Jackson had a great time with his cousins! After lunch, I had to take Jackson back to the peditrician. As I have told some of you, he is on the "watch list" for tubes. He has had 5 ear infections since November, with the 5th one being this past Monday. It was a mild infection, so we decided to wait to see if it got better before we gave him an antibiotic. We wanted to be sure it wasn't teething that was keeping him up. For almost 2 weeks, Jackson was waking up 4 and 5 times a night. When we went in Monday to have his ears checked, the peditrician pointed out that Jackson's gums were VERY swollen and looked like his molars were coming in. Good news is, we do not have to go get tubes. The fluid in his ear was clear, but we are having to deal with those mean molars. Jackson has been doing much better with sleeping, so hopefully he will continue and we have gotten past the worse part.
.JPG) |
| Friday night, we went to see Disney Playhouse Live with Ashley, Tyler, Amanda, and Barbara. Again, I can not count how many times I heard "Ooooo" come out of Jackson's mouth. Jackson really enjoyed himself. However, he was completely worn out by the end of the show. He had only gotten a 40 minute nap in that day and his bedtime is 7:00. Jackson LOVES Mickey Mouse clubhouse, so when he saw Mickey mouse and heard the hotdog song, he got very excited. |
.JPG) |
| Thank you Miss Amanda for my Wand! |
No comments:
Post a Comment