Monday, March 3, 2008

We miss you Evan!

Evan's Mommy and Daddy picked Evan up last Thursday. Friday, the first day without Evan, Jackson was looking for Evan. Jackson and Evan usually woke up about the same time. I got Jackson out of his crib and got him ready for breakfast. Once I got Jackson in his highcahair, I went for Evan and put him in his highchair. Jackson would get so excited and just talk Evan's ears off while I fixed their breakfast. Friday morning, when I put Jackson in his highchair, I asked him where Evan was. He got very excited and starting looking at the play room door because that's where Evan slept. When I did not go get him, Jackson got loud, as to ask me "Aren't you going to get him Mommy". When we were done with breakfast, I put Jackson down and he went straight to where Evan slept and turned around and looked at me when he did not see Evan. How cute is that? Jackson misses his playmate. We had so much fun with Evan. I was really hoping to take them to the zoo or park, but the weather would not corporate with us. Here are some cute pictures of the boys during the week.



No comments: