Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jackson got his first bruise

Jackson got his first bruise Thursday evening after dinner. It was a small one, not as bad as I thought it would be. I was cleaning the kitchen and unloading the dishwasher. I was putting the silverware up and Jackson decided he wanted to climb up on the door of the dishwasher. Of course, I had to get a picture. As I was attempting to get him off, he lets go to look at me and falls forward on the rack. It's his new thing. He loves to climb on anything and everything. I have been waiting on him to bump his head. I'm not sure if he is gearing up to walk or what. He has been pulling up on things and letting go like he can stand all by himself. He has not figured out that he falls everytime he does it, just like with the dishwasher. I'm not sure what it's going to take for him to know that he is not ready to stand all by himself. I calmed him down and you would know, he tried to climb right back on the door of the dishwasher. That will hopefully be his one ond only trip on the door of the dishwasher. I have learned that I can't leave the door open. I should have known better. He has loved the dishwasher for several months now.

Hey Mom! Is it ok for me to be up here?

No comments: