Thursday, March 6, 2008

Update on Jackson's Doctor Visit

The Peditrican's office called me tonight and said they had gotten some of the cultures back. The C Diff culture came back positive. It apears that the antibiotics Jackson has been on may have caused this. I dont understand it, considering he has not been on an antibiotic since December and this problem just started last Wednesday. She did tell me that it could have been caused by an antibiotic when I was there yesterday. SO, we have to put him on another antibiotic tomorrow to get rid of this. I really hate giving him antibiotics!! They are waiting on some of the other cultures to come back, but hopefully this is all that it is. The good news is that it should not be the dairy causing the problems. She told me to keep him on the soy until we know for sure he is better.

No comments: