Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Going Private...

I tried to do this a couple weeks ago and left out some people. After getting several emails or calls, I made it public for a bit longer. I do plan in the next couple weeks to make it private. If you are a reader of our blog, please send me an email or leave a comment with the email address you would like for me to use for the invite. If you follow our blog through someone else's blog, I do not mind at all. I would love for you to continue to read it. I just think it's time for me to make it private and want to do this soon. Thanks for your understanding! I'm going to try and make this a smooth process. My email address is stacey@staceystarnes.com.

3 comments:

Jeffery, RoseAnn, Ariana, and Malorie said...

Stacey....I enjoy reading your blog. Your children are precious. Have a wonderful Holiday Season!! - RoseAnn

jrajumper@msn.com

Rebekah Kerns said...

Not sure you have my email address but I read it every week/whenever there are updates! Hope to see you all soon. Love Rebekah
rebekah.ab.kerns@hotmail.co.uk

Toni H said...

Hi Stacey, will you please add me to your blog invite. I love seeing pics of your cute kids! :-)

tmharrison@windstream.net